Have you ever wondered how you can put your passion for life into action? Call us - we may have just the position God is calling you to waiting for your call!
All you need is a desire to reach out in the name of Christ to the hurting and hopeless and a willingness to listen, mentor, and pray. Self-paced training right at the Center. After training you will be observing veteran advocates prior to counseling. If you can give four hours per week, we need you! Call Judy with questions.
A four-hour per week commitment requiring a friendly demeanor and an ability to keep confidentiality is necessary in this position. A heart for the Lord which shines forth in love is expected as the receptionist is likely the first person our client’s encounter.
Our board has 4 committees for which it needs workers:
- Building/grounds – Responsible for repairs, renovations, capital needs, interior/exterior appearance.
- Finances – Responsible for budgetary concerns, projections, oversight of fundraising other than events.
- Communication/Marketing – Responsible for advertising, promoting, community awareness.
- Events – Responsible for annual LifeWalk, Banquet, Baby Bottle Boomerang, and any other fundraising events.
LifePlan Class Teacher
Do you have a skill our clients may need to learn? Teachers are needed for classes such as but not limited to, budgeting, resume’ preparation and dressing for success, basic computer skills, creative child play, men of integrity, nutrition and healthy living. Let God use the skills He has given you to benefit others.
Hold a Baby Shower or be a Garage Sale-er for M.P.S.
This could also include asking stores to donate clothing or baby furniture.
Building & Yard Maintenance
- Window washing, painting, seasonal cleaning.
- Yard clean up Spring, Summer, Fall.
- One-time and ongoing opportunities.
- Sewing (or knitting or crochet) of baby clothes.
- We'd love to have an on-call list of people with plumbing, construction, and/or electrical skills.