Established in 1986, Muskegon Pregnancy Services has been serving the greater Muskegon community by providing a place of sanctuary for women and girls who are experiencing crisis during pregnancy. Our corporate name is Muskegon Pregnancy Services but our client services are provided under the name BestOptions Over the years our free services have expanded to meet the growing needs and circumstantial patterns we have observed in this population. From the first question, “Could I be pregnant?”, to the birth of a baby and sometimes years beyond, Muskegon Pregnancy Services/BestOptions provides answers, direction, support, training, encouragement, and hope as we endeavor to make an eternal impact on lives in the name of Christ.
We are committed to providing clinical life-saving services and empowering life-changing decisions.
It is the vision of Muskegon Pregnancy Services/BestOptions to see the option of pregnancy termination in the Muskegon community as unthinkable due to the educational, emotional, physical, and spiritual services provided by our ministry to those who face uncertainty or crisis during pregnancy. As we serve God by being the “go to” agency for possible pregnancy, it is our vision that we will be a conduit of Christ’s love and an agent of change, eternally impacting lives, one (or two) at a time.
All services are provided completely free of charge:
- Pregnancy testing by medical staff
- Ultrasound scans for confirmation of pregnancy viability
- Medically accurate pregnancy options education
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment and abstinence encouragement
- Education for birth and parenting
- Life Plan Program – opportunity to earn baby needs while learning
- Personal advocacy – needs based and client driven
- Compassionate help, restoration and healing for those who have had an abortion
- Referrals to community help agencies, medical care, emergency housing
- Mentoring for male partners of clients by trained male advocates